Regularly checking and treating the water in your Spa is essential in order to extend the lifespan of your Spa and ensure you get the full enjoyment out of your investment.
WATER TREATMENT CHEMICAL INSTRUCTIONS
If you're a proud owner of a Wave Spa, keeping your spa clean and maintained is key to getting the most out of your investment. We highly recommend the Wave Spa Chlorine Granules to ensure that your spa stays in top condition. But before you add any water treatment chemicals to your spa, it's important to read the instructions on the label and follow them carefully. For example, make sure to never add chemicals to your spa when it's occupied by anyone, only add chemicals when the water is being circulated, and ensure that chemicals are totally dissolved before adding them to your spa. And always remember to never mix chemicals together, as some chemicals can create poisonous gases or even explode when mixed. By following these simple precautions and handling water treatment chemicals with care, you'll ensure that your Wave Spa remains a safe and enjoyable place for you and your loved ones to relax and unwind.
DISINFECTING THE WATER INSIDE YOUR SPA
Simply adding chlorine granules to your spa isn't enough. You must also test the chlorine level in your spa water on a daily basis to ensure that it's at the proper level, and always test it before using the spa. This will help to keep the water free from harmful bacteria and other contaminants. By using Wave Spa Chlorine Granules and regularly testing the chlorine levels in your spa water, you can enjoy a safe and enjoyable soak in your spa every time.
Maintaining the proper level of chlorine in your Wave Spa is crucial to ensure the safety and cleanliness of your spa. The ideal range for chlorine is between 3-5 parts per million, so it's important to test the levels regularly. If the level is lower than 3 parts per million, don't worry - there's a simple solution.
- First, dissolve the correct amount of chlorine granules in warm water inside a clean plastic bucket, stirring until completely dissolved.
- Then, turn your spa circulation pump on and pour the solution directly onto the surface of the spa water.
- After 15-20 minutes with the pump still running, test the spa water again.
- If the level is still too low, repeat the process until the level reaches 3-5 parts per million.
- Remember, for a 4 person Wave Spa, you'll generally need to add approximately 3g of granules for each part per million, and for a 6 person Wave Spa, you'll need to add slightly more.
By following these simple steps and keeping your chlorine levels within the ideal range, you can relax and enjoy your Wave Spa with peace of mind.
MAINTAINING PH LEVELS IN YOUR HOT TUB
Maintaining the correct pH level is an essential part of keeping your Wave Spa in excellent condition. The pH level indicates the acidity or alkalinity of the water, and the most ideal range is between 7.2 to 7.6. You should be testing the pH level two times each week, and always before use is crucial to ensure that your spa water is safe and healthy to use. If your pH level is too low, it can cause skin and eye irritation, whereas a high pH level can cause cloudy water and scaling. It's important to note that a heaped teaspoon holds approximately 8g of granules, so you can use this as a guide when adding pH balancing chemicals to your spa. Keeping the pH level balanced will not only make your spa more enjoyable but also extend the life of your spa.
INCREASING pH LEVELS IN YOUR SPA
Maintaining the correct pH level is crucial to ensure your spa water is clean, safe, and comfortable to use. If the pH level of your spa water is less than 7.2, adding Wave Spa pH Increaser can help restore the balance. To use this product effectively:
- Dissolve the correct amount of Wave Spa pH Increaser in warm water inside a clean plastic bucket until it's completely dissolved.
- Turn your spa's circulation pump on and pour the contents of the bucket directly onto the surface of the spa water.
- After 15 to 20 minutes with the spa circulation pump still running, test the spa water again.
- If the pH level is still too low, repeat the operation until the level of between 7.2 and 7.6 is reached.
- It's important to note that you should not use your spa for 15 to 20 minutes after using Wave Spa pH Increaser.
DECREASING pH LEVELS IN YOUR SPA
Maintaining the right pH balance in your spa water is crucial for a comfortable and safe spa experience. If the pH level of your spa water is more than 7.2, using Wave Spa pH Reducer can help to bring the pH level back to the recommended range. To use this product effectively,
- Dissolve the correct amount of Wave Spa pH Increaser in warm water inside a clean plastic bucket, until completely dissolved.
- Turn your spa circulation pump on and pour the content of the bucket directly onto the surface of the spa water.
- After 15 to 20 minutes with the spa circulation pump still running, test again the spa water. If the pH level is still too low, repeat the operation until the level of between 7.2 and 7.6 is reached.
- Do not use your spa for 15 to 20 minutes.
REMOVING AND PREVENTING FOAM
Foam build up in your Spa water can be a frustrating and unpleasant problem caused by soaps, oils, cosmetics, and other contaminants. Luckily, removing foam from your spa water is a breeze with Wave Spa No Foam.
To ensure effective results:
- Shake the plastic canister before using.
- Turn your Spa's circulation pump on before pouring the correct dose of Wave Spa No Foam directly onto the surface of the water.
- After 15 minutes, if the foam has not completely disappeared, repeat the same dose
- Don’t use your spa for 15 to 20 minutes.
- To prevent excessive foam build-up, you should shower before entering your spa.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR THE WAVE SPA
Proper maintenance and treatment of your spa's water not only maximises your enjoyment and safety but also extends the life of your spa. To achieve this, you should always use the correct chemicals and change your filters often. Regularly changing the water in your spa is also essential, especially if you use your spa frequently. By doing so, you can prevent the spread of waterborne diseases such as Legionella. It's important to note that you should always use correct products while cleaning any areas around your spa. Household cleaners often contain phosphates that allow algae to grow, and household detergents cause foaming.
Wave Spa produces an exclusive range of chemicals specifically designed for Wave Spas, but they can also be used on other Spa brands. By following these simple tips and using the right products, you can ensure your Wave Spa remains clean, hygienic and enjoyable for years to come.
If you need further information contact email@example.com